This delicious and easy meal is one from our Ultimate Body Blitz online coaching site!
Chargrilled Salmon and Mango Salsa
- 600g Salmon Fillets (2 Fillets 150g each)
- 150g Mixed Lettuce
- 500g Mango Cheeks diced
- 1/2 white onion
- 1tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tomatoes
- 20-30 fresh mint leaves
- lemon wedges to serve
- Make salsa – Combine mango, onion, cucumber and tomato into a bowl. Season with a little salt and pepper, squeeze of lemon and 1 tablespoon of mango juice if from a can, stir in the mint. Set aside.
- Spray a griddle pan or BBQ with oil and then heat until hot. Rub a little olive oil over fish, both sides and place on pan/BBQ. Cook each side for 4-5 mins and turn over, gently. Take off heat once cooked to your liking and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on top of salad with Mango Salsa either on the side or on top of fish with wedge of lemon.