Chili Prawn Stir Fry
- 290 Cal per serve
- 4 serves
- 600g fresh prawns peeled and deveined. Tails left on.
- 1 small medium heat chili deseeded and chopped
- 2 tsp ground coriander seed
- 250g fresh rice noodles
- Olive oil spray .
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 800g fresh mixed stir fry vegetables (sugar snap peas, baby corn, broccoli, cauliflower etc.)
- 6 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 10mls of reduced salt soy sauce
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Mix chillies, ground coriander and a drizzle of olive oil in with the prawns. Leave to marinade for a while.
- Cover noodles with boiling water and set aside to soften.
- Cook prawns in wok lightly and gently, set aside in a bowl.
- Heat wok with spray oil. Add vegetables and sauté. Add drained noodles and toss to combine. Toss with sweet chili and soy sauce.
- Dish veg into bowls. Top with prawns and serve with coriander leaves.