Eight 6-inch flour tortillas
1 16-ounce can refried beans
2 teaspoons chili powder
1 teaspoon ground cumin
3-1/2 cups cooked turkey, diced
1/2 cup green onions, chopped
1 cup tomatoes, chopped
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 200º. Place tortillas on ungreased baking sheets and bake for about 5
minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
2. In a small or medium saucepan, heat refried beans then stir in chili powder and cumin over
3. In a medium sized bowl, toss together the turkey, green onions and tomatoes.
4. Remove tortillas from oven. Spoon the refried beans equally in the center of each tortilla
then spread to about 1/2 inch from the edge.
5. Spread an equal amount of the turkey mixture over each tortilla then sprinkle with the
Place the tostadas back in the oven and bake until the cheese melts then serve.
Approx nutritional analysis per tostada (191g); Energy 360cal Sat Fat 6g Carbohydrate 29g