Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Rissoles with Fresh Salad
- 260g chicken mince
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup Oat Meal ground up to course crumb texture
- 2 tbsp. Spring onions chopped fine
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 60ml tomato puree
- 4 strips of lean Prosciutto
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 60g baby spinach
- 100g grape tomatoes mixed colours, halved
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons Apple Cider honey vinegar
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- Combine chicken mince, garlic, egg, oatmeal, finely chopped spring onions or garlic chives, chopped parsley, tomato puree and a pinch of massels chicken stock salt. Mix well and shape into 4 chicken meat balls.
- Wrap one piece of Prosciutto around a meat ball and secure with tooth pick. Place onto greased baking dish and repeat till you have used all the mince and 4 pieces of prosciutto. Bake at 180 deg. C for about 20-30 minutes till cooked through and starting to brown.
- Mix salad, tomatoes and olive oil, apple cider honey vinegar and Dijon mustard together to make a salad with the salad well coated with the dressing. Serve ½ salad with two meat balls for a tasty easy dinner.
- Make extra meat balls and have this as a meal the next day for lunch. Just as good cold. Make salad fresh each time though.