Happiness simplified aims at ‘Extraordinary Living’ and here are ‘The Simple Six’ practices to help you live happier and be more productive!
The happiness simplified ‘simple six’ could be used as a checklist to follow . Perhaps you can put them up in your office, diary or on desktop as a reminder.
I hope this helps you clarify whats important in life! It really is too short to not grasp it and ‘be the best version of yourself you can be’! Isn’t it?
- We live on a……great planet with great people. You don’t have to like them all but accept we are all different in our own ways.
- Things are never…as bad as you think
- Your issues are…rarely unique
- There are no shortcuts…to happiness and success. Earn yours!
Stop procrastinating! Life goes on, take advantage of every second. Get comfy with ‘good enough’ is an excuse and not a fact. We can do more as human beings.
Work on your life rather than watching orthers live theirs!
Get Over IT
- Amend- I’m sorry
- Forgive- Don’t forget but release the anguish for future instances
- Do this even if the other person does not. This is important for our own mental health in the process of moving on.
- There is… no one else like you!
- You have… a part to play
- If YOU don’t play it…. No-one will!
- Know your strengths (I.e. your look, attitude, compassion, technical skills) and AMPLIFY them. This is why you have them!
- What is the BRAVEST thing you have ever done?
- This year?
- What brave things will you do?
- Go bungy jumping. Nothing much seems difficult after that! 🙂
- If someone has a nice smile, be brave and tell them. You feel great and so do they!
5 T’s to use and use and use and use and use and… ‘you get the picture’.
- Time. To help others
- Talent. To share with others
- Talk. Share ‘nice’ conversations
- Treasure. Special moments you help create for others
- Touch. People in a deep and meaningful sense.
Finally, find the positives in others and bring to the surface. You can never do this enough and you grow in your own self when you do. This is not being a good person this is simply being human!
Make it happen
Disclaimer: Results reflect a dedicated fitness regime and may vary from person to person