Gym meal- One Pot of Beef
- 309 Cals per serve
- 15 min.prep time
- 25 min.cooking time
Check out a version of this with a little more taste in the slow cooker.
- 1 kg Lean beef mince (get your steak from the butcher and ask to mince)
- 1 cup water
- 2 cup salsa
- 2 can diced tomaotoes
- 2 cup corn optional
- 2 cup carrots optional
- 2 cup mushroom
- 2 clove garlic
- onion and chilli flakes
- 2 tablespoon oregano add with beef and use s&p
- In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium heat.
Add water, salsa, soup and kernel corn; cook for 5 minutes. Use beans instead of corn or spinach at then end)
Add carrots, onions and mushrooms and cook another 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with crushed garlic and onion flakes, and then stir before serving.
- Serve alongside a baked sweet potato if extra carbs are required.
- keep dairy and gluten free if stripping fat fast and over 20% Body fat!